If you value geographic proximity and do not necessarily want to open an account in a state without automated information sharing, then Serbia is the place for you. We will transfer you for a fee of € 3,000 to our partner bank in Serbia. A foreign account in Serbia protects you from the collapse of the Eurozone and compulsory expropriation through inflation or negative interest rates. The process is standardized. After receipt of all certified and translated documents, it takes only a few days to open an account in Serbia.
Good reasons for a private foreign account in Serbia
– Account opening from a distance possible – No attendance obligation
– Impeccable reputation
– Safe haven for bank balances outside the EU
– Currency accounts in EUR
– Protection against expropriation
– Protection against capital controls
– Protection from creditors
– Protection against currency fluctuations
– Protection against state surveillance delusions
Process of opening an account in Serbia
After you have decided to open an account in Serbia, you place the order via our contact form. After receiving the processing fee of € 3,000 and the complete documentation, we start work. If you have any questions about the opening documents, we will answer them either by phone or e-mail. Afterwards the application will be submitted and after a few days you will receive a confirmation from the bank. This completes the account opening process and gives you full access to your account in Serbia.
Requirements for opening an account in Serbia
The bank has the duty to know its customers (know your customer). You need to determine who the customer is and where he lives. The following prerequisites must be fulfilled and corresponding documents provided:
– Certified copy of the passport *
– Power of Attorney * Translated and certified
– Payment of our handling fee of 3.000 €
* Documents must not be older than three months at the time of application
Payment of our fee for opening an account in Serbia
Our processing fee for the complete process is exactly € 2,985 and must be paid in advance by bank transfer.
Here is an overview of our TOP foreign accounts
Have we aroused your interest in banking in Serbia? Then you give us the order to accompany you when opening an account in Serbia and contact us via the following button via e-mail or telephone. Here you will find an extensive overview of the topic Offshore account .